Thursday 12 April 2007

*Wednesday Special Beauty*


I really loved Rhi's entry yesterday. It really spoke to me a lot. She is amazing, isn't she? Rhi loves feet pictures and so, as I was thinking about her the other day, I decided to take a picture of mine. Just for you Rhi ;) The belly that you see on the picture is my baby belly!!! And even though it's been a new learning curve to fully embrace the changes in my body, I am sssooo proud of my baby!!!! Anyways, as I was saying before I was thinking about the few friends that I have got and I felt so grateful. You see, I am not the kind of girl who had 1ooooooo of friends. I choose my friends very carefully cause of sad and hurtful experiences in the past. Also I hate having superficial friendships. I can't stand that. "Hello... how was your day... and work... good to see you... byebye!!!! " Have you ever met people who ask the question: "how are you" but you know and feel that they really don't care and don't even want to know??? Oh man, that kind of friendship is for sure NOT for me!!!! I am so grateful to have the friends I have. They have made my life so much brighter and without them... well, I am not sure how I could have endured the things I have gone through the past few years.
There is so much in true friendship isn't there? So, my beauty tip of the day is to be thankful again, but this time for the friendships that we have. I believe that true friends are rare to find and that once we've found one, we should cherish it like the most precious thing we've ever had!!!!! Now, that's beauty... True Friendships. :D

I hope you all had a lovely Wednesday. x

PS: I know that you might think that I am late for my post, but you see, it's actually 9:40pm my time... therefore, it's still Wednesday here!!! lol ;) So, I am NOT too late!!! :D

No comments: