Saturday 28 April 2007

Joy Nash




Joy Nash is a lovelyhead. For definite. Now, I'm not medically overweight, and neither is Flo. But I have been bigger than I am now. I've been a 12/14 British size. I didn't have a problem being that size, because being that size didn't detract from who I am. That is the biggest part of what me and Flo would describe being a lovelyhead as. Somebody who is beautiful in character, in mind, in spirit. It's not your weight that determines these things, which is why I would much rather focus on working on these things, than other stuff. As a "skinny" girl, I support what Joy is saying here, I support healthy GOOD appetites. Because I truely believe beauty comes from within.

1 comment:

miss morgan... said...

i've seen this video and i love her! although i am heavier than i am comfortable with right now even when i am at my happy weight i'm not going ot be skinny skinny and love that she touches on that!