Thursday 19 April 2007

*Thursday Love* oups... :p

I was so busy yesterday all day that I completely forgot about Lovelyheads post. I am so sorry... I hope you'll forgive me just as we all forgave Rhi for posting hers on a Thursday too a few weeks ago!!! LOL

NO COMPROMISE!!! That's what I say! Nope, I am not gonna compromise who I am. I am not going to lie about what I believe. I am not going to be someone else just so that people around me can either accept me or even love me. Who cares? If they don't accept me as I truly am in the first place then that means that they are not worth it anyways!
Have you ever met those people who already have an expectation of what they want you to be like? Gosh, they're all around me!!! But I'm NOT going to change what I believe, who I am and everything about me because of them. Yes, maybe my parents have an important position in this country and I do realize that they are well known around here too, but I am not going to change because of some people wanting me to be different!! To be like them? Think like them, breath like them. No way! No chance! Are you kidding me? I'm not expecting anyone to think the way I do... and I wouldn't even want too!!!! And........... wouldn't it be too boring if everyone were and thought the same? Either that or the earth would have already been destroyed!

Happy Thursday x

2 comments:

Rhi said...

oh dude. i'm wondering what happened to make this entry! but you know im rocking with you in it!

Anonymous said...

I'll email you in a mo jo. xxxx