Saturday 14 April 2007

Beauty in peace


Beauty in peace. It's just a shame it is so hard to come by. And most days, it feels impossible.

The most beautiful people I know though, accept who they are, and how they are, what they feel and what they think. And that is it. They accept it. The most beautiful people I know are honest about who they are, what they feel, how they think. The most beautiful people I know understand the beauty in just being, but the truth in fighting for peace. The most beautiful people I know, accept the fact that peace isn't an instant promise, but choose to still fight for it.

I'd like to have some peace this month. Maybe thats why I find so much beauty in it :)

1 comment:

Tautchia said...

Hello, Rhi!
I just found your blog and have spent the last hour reading through posts. I just had to stop and comment. I love your description of beautiful people. So moving and so real.
I hope you don't mind, but I quoted you on my blog. (with proper credit given, of course.)