Monday 9 April 2007

*Monday Beauty Love*

Have you ever thought that all you want to do is close your eyes and find yourself in the place you so crave to be in? Or, have you ever desired to be able to sleep at night cause you are restless and yet tired all at the same time... but there is no way you can sleep the way you want to? Have you ever felt overwhelmed by everything around you and just wanted to disappear... just for a few minutes, days, weeks, years or maybe forever? Have you ever felt that you were living reality as a nightmare and that all you wish is to wake up to the lovely reality... the only thing is that nightmare is reality? I have experienced those feelings so much. Many times. And maybe too many times. I don't know but I am always trying the best I can to look at life, at what happens around me and in my own life in a positive way even if it just seems impossible to at times. I shouldn't complain and keep being thankful for the little things that I have. In those days where everything seems so dark, I have to try to keep being positive. Yes, it's hard. I guess, that's my challenge for the week. Let's try to be thankful for the things that we do have. I was walking in the street the other week and saw this middle age man who didn't have his legs anymore. I went towards him and put a few coins in the little hat he had on front of him. He seemed so in pain emotionally and yet happy all at the same time. So, I asked him: Why are so happy about? And he replied: "Well, I am alive aren't I? I am still breathing... I am thankful for that." And I thought "WOW"!!!!! That man touched my heart and he doesn't even know it. I guess, that's the secret... being thankful for what we do have. I know that we all could debate a lot on that subject, cause maybe some of us don't even wanna be alive... but we just take a day at the time and BE. I have felt that before. And I still do. I don't even know how to "BE" sometimes. But, from now on I am gonna try to be thankful for the things that I have and I am going to BE. Everyday. Even if that means not knowing exactly what it means!!! LOL Is that way too complicated to understand? Am I even making any sense?!?!
Anyways, I just wanted to share with you what I feel is a beauty tip... being thankful.

I hope you all had a lovely Easter Monday... eats lot and lots of chocolate!!! I am so going chocolate shopping tomorrow cause all the easter eggs will be on sale!!! LOL Sneaky sneaky!!!! ;)

No comments: