Sunday 15 April 2007

Beauty Love

Wow, I can't believe that it's already been a week that we've been doing the beauty posts everyday!!! I've really enjoyed it a lot. :)

This post isn't gonna be long, but straight to the point and so to finish our 7 days beauty I wanted to encourage you all to not scared of being yourself. But to be proud of being "out of the box". I love that. I love real beauty. And being different is a part of real beauty to me. Let's all BE everyday and let's enjoy ourselves. For we are beautiful. We truly are ;)

Much love x

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello lovely ladies, I saw this today and thought of you (well more specifically Rhi), enjoy:

http://scrumdillydilly.blogspot.com/2007/04/im-famous-aka-vanity-post.html

Unknown said...

Not sure if that link worked, but if you go to:
http://scrumdillydilly.blogspot.com/index.html
and scroll down, you'll see the post I'm referring to, I think it'll be obvious which one!

Rhi said...

HA! that blog is so fun! i think there should be a feet photo club!

Anonymous said...

Very cool blog... thanks Christine.

Anonymous said...

Such wise words.