Wednesday 4 April 2007

A huge *Wednesday Love*


Did I even mention that I love cooking and baking? Well, I made that amazing pineapple cake and yet, it's such an easy recipe. The name of the cake is it's recipe: "5, 4, 3, 2, 1":
5 big spoonful of flour
4 big spoonful of sugar
3 big spoonful of milk
2 big spoonful of sunflower oil
1 egg
(1/2 little bag of baking powder)
You will then have to put the mixture in the mold and then add your pineapples on top of it. Put it it the oven for about 30 minutes on 220 degrees. Once it's cooked, you can add some icing sugar on top of it... and then BON APPETIT!!!! :)

I promise that I didn't know that Rhi was gonna give you a recipe either. I was planning on doing this for my wednesday love today all week!!!! LOL



Do you like lazy mornings? I love them sssooo much!!! I really love staying my PJs. Esp those PJs... they are so comfy and so soft. I just thought I'd share my Wednesday Love laziness morning with you!!!

Hope you all had a lovely day x

2 comments:

Rhi said...

HOW funny. i am for def trying yours tho!

Anonymous said...

LOL and I am trying yours!!! I can't believe you we had the same ideas!!!! ;) xxxx