Wednesday 21 March 2007

*Wednesday Love*


Her name is Ralphie. Chris found her in the rain and mod. He couldn't resist... he had to bring her home with him. So, we've adopted her. She is every so cute. People around here don't like cats. I don't quite know why, but they just don't. That would explain why there aren't many cats around!!! And when you see a few, well, they don't belong to anyone. So sad. :( But little Ralphie is safe, loved and warm. She seems to really enjoy her new home. She is so playful. I am not sure how old she is, but I'd say 5 or 6 months old. How could someone not love a tiny little cute kitten like her? It's just impossible not to love her!!!! lol
I know that it's a strange *wednesday love* but I really wanted to introduce her. She is now a part of the family. :)

Today, I am loving the cool breeze, thinking about the day, craving for apple cinnamon herbal tea and missing Starbucks coffee.

Happy *Wednesday Love* to ya'll x

3 comments:

Rhi said...

Aww, she IS a cutie. I'm not a cat lover, but she's pretty. Very dainty!

Anushka said...

OH! She's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I know, SHE IS!!! I am not a cat lover either... but she's got my heart for sure!!! :)