Wednesday 21 March 2007

*Got it*

Yes, I did!!! I got 2 internet connections today on my hubby's laptop. It seems like the internet settings on my laptop aren't right. I will have to check them out when I get back to Kourou.

Just popping in to say hello. I am so sorry I couldn't post sooner, but it seems that I can now get in the internet. I would love to post my *Wednesday love* but they are on my computer. So it will have to wait until April 8th. Not too long though. From now on, I will download the pictures on my hubby's laptop :)

I have been doing well. Busy. Everyday. It's been fun. Some days very tiring. Sometimes I feel lonely. But it's rewarding to be here when I see the results. I have been missing many things, many people, my dear beautiful friend Rhi. It's not easy to live so far away. Baby is doing well and growing in my tummy. What an amazing miracle. I got to hear his/her little heart last week. It was so emotional. I so look forward to meeting him/her.

Well, I will post my *Wednesday Love* tomorrow with picture and everything.

See you then x

No comments: