Tuesday 6 March 2007

Early *Wednesday Love*


I am early again because I am living this afternoon to go back to Maripa Soula for another 3 weeks. I will be back on the 26th March.

It's been a while since I have been thinking about true beauty. I mean, the media tell us that beauty is the appearance of our body. The slimmer we are, the prettier we look. Our hair, our makeup, our clothes... it seems like everything is surrounded by superficial things. It can be so hard for me to focus again and think that real beauty isn't what they say it is. Real beauty isn't based on these things. It's as if some woman are lucky to be beautiful and others... well, aren't. What a lie. I have discovered that beauty is within. If we are beautiful on the inside, then the real beauty will shine through. Don't get me wrong, I am not against makeup or anything like that. I am just so mad at so many people that tell woman that they should be "that" way to be beautiful. That's wrong. A lie. They distort beauty.
I have something that Rhi made for me that I keep right next to my mirror in my bathroom. It reminds me the truth every morning. It's so refreshing. Yes, real beauty reigns within!

3 comments:

LuzinhaFolch said...

Hi girlies1
I was just curious to know where is this place Maripa Soula?
South America?
Hugs and by the way have a wonderful trip!
Hugs
Lucy

Rhi said...

Hiya Lucy,
i'll reply for the flo, as she's already legged it. It is South America yes. She's located in Kourou some of the time, and Marip Soula the other part of the month.
In the hot hot sun!
Rhi x

Anonymous said...

Thanks for replying Rhi. You're amazing! What the ache would I do without you? Love ya xxxx