Wednesday 7 March 2007

*wednesday love*



Today was a busy day. I'm a week away from two essay deadlines, neither of which I have done. Eek! I'll get there i'm sure. I did my first student guide job today aswell, which was incrediably tiring. Once taking a bunch of prospective students round the campus, then second time taking some parents. Answering all types of questions, "do you do 40 hours of study a week?" HA. Do I heck! I'm just about scraping 6! Of course that's not the answer I gave them ;)

But amongst all this walking, my blue suede shoes remained strong. Walking through the park on the way home, I just felt pleased to be wearing them. Bit of a funny *wednesday love*? Yes. Especially compared to Flo's inner beauty reminder. But, hey. I struggle to find meaning within the mundane most days. A very big "What is the point" question hangs over what feels like alot of my life, so if I can find beauty in walking through the park in my blue suede shoes, who is to stop me?

Share yours with me. I've had some lovey emails and comments off people, and I love to check out new blogs always!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice shoes lady.
Hmmm what is my *wednesday love*?
I guess I love the fact that I've now got 5 days off work- that's making me pretty happy!
Or maybe the two new tops that arrived from La Redoute today- very spring/summery, hope I can wear them soon!

Rhi said...

that is a GOOD wednesday love! only two weeks left for me and i get a whole month off!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it's the really simple things that I find the most beautiful too.
They remind me to pay attention to the world around me because when you look carfeully there really is beauty everywhere.