Wednesday 14 February 2007

*wednesday love*















Wednesday already! Woop. Another *wednesday love* has arrived. As my wednesday was spent cleaning the house, doing the laundry, and pretending to read, my beauty had to be found indoors. And right now, one thing that is making me smile whenever I enter the room, is my boiler! Yes you read right. My boiler! It's a pretty boiler, gradually being covered with things I love, photos of people I love, and little reminders and words here and there. It adds a little bit of beauty to my otherwise quite boring kitchen :) There's part of it in the piccie. I hope you all have special places of beauty here and there in your homes/rooms.

Now onto the winners. They have been drawn, and the lovelies who will recieve some pretty post will be *drum roll*

Christine and Starlight!

Send me your addresses via email lovelies, and you will recieve some pretties in the post sometime soon!

Keep looking for and sharing your *wednesday love*. I love to read them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! A nice way to start the day, thank you my dear. Now rushing off to work but will email you later. x

LuzinhaFolch said...

Yeahhhhh!
How cool is that?
Defenily its cheer me up girly!!!!!(I have no ideia if I wrote it right,but Im shure you understood me)LOL
That'sooo great!
Thanks a lot!:0))))
You are lovelyhead for shure!
And I'll keep it forever in my treasure box!
Cool
hugs
Lucy