Wednesday 20 June 2007

*Wednesday Love*





i love post. these lovely goodies are from my lovelyhead friend. they make me smile. these are so beautiful. so me. i love them. they've brought so much joy to me this week as i've been trying to understand how come some people can hate someone so much because of the color of their skin? i'm not getting it. i can honestly say that i've never looked at that. never once have i ever thought that i loved or hated someone because of the color of their skin. it makes me sad. i hate racism. and i think it's very ugly. it's hurtful. painful to be rejected because of what we look like. Or because of what we don't look like. if only we could all realize that there is so much more than this. if only we could all look beyond. beyond superficial things. things that don't even matter. things that are vain. things that will not last.

if only we could see beyond and deeper...

2 comments:

Rhi said...

i wish that top fitted me.

Anonymous said...

hahaha well, maybe you should get one in your size you plum. lol you're a pretty plum :p