Friday 1 June 2007

...




Have you ever wanted to be someone else...? Just for one day? Or forever? Today, I feel like being Norah Jones. I'm listening to her right now. Her music reminds me of so many things. It makes me dream. Makes me think. Funny how music can make us feel differently.

Some days I wake up feeling strange. Not beautiful. But today. I feel beautiful. I feel happy. Satisfied. I look forward to things. Little things. Big things.

While bump is growing, my body is going through not such nice things!!!!! My feet look like hippos these days!! But even some hippos are pretty too!!! :p

Have you see the pretty lovelyhead new banner? And new layout? All done by the *BEAUTY FULL* Rhi. Amazing. I love it!

This is a random entry. I can't access my personal journal coz the connection is too slow. So... I come here instead. ;)

Hope you are all having a beautiful and unique day x

No comments: