Wednesday 6 June 2007

*wednesday love*

You know what?
I actually thought Wednesday was yesterday and I was coming here to post this a day late. How bad is that? Ha.

THIS is my wednesday love. Finally got pictures taken of my decorate a bra competition entry. Pirate themed of course ;) Boris was meant to have a patch, but I ran out of time! Booo. He's my version of a crafty parrot, you see? Haha.

I travelled home today.

That = a tiiiiired rhi.
But i'm home :)



















Quite obviously this bra was too small. I have been blessed with rather large bussoms. Is that how you spell bussoms? Hmm. Well. I have.
This is all rather TMI, no?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the bra! I'm not really allowed to have favourites but...

x

Anonymous said...

hahahaha this has gotta be one of my favorite wednesday love!!!!!!! LOL so funny!!!! I love the bra a lot. very pretty.
I don't think it's TMI... but before i say that, what the heck is TMI??? lol

Love you xxxxx

Rhi said...

stay impartial christine!

and flo, TMI = Too Much Information. ha.