Wednesday 5 September 2007

I can't believe Calum is already 10 days old today! Not too long ago, he was still in my belly! How strange! Now, my belly is all flat and I've gotta learn how to walk again without having a 3kg600 baby in it! I can't believe that I actually gave birth! I was so nervous about it all... and now, it's over and my beautiful baby boy is here. He's so handsome, i could look at him all day long. So precious. So perfect. He has brought so much joy in my life, and Chris's life.

We took him to the photo shop the other day, so that he could have his passport picture done. He was hilarious... doing all sorts of different faces... with his tiny little tongue sticking out all the time! The picture came out great! He looks like a grand dad... with his little double chin! ha! What a cutie pie! aaahhh he made us laugh!

Our lives are now totally different. Changed. For the better. And I know that the best is yet to come!

2 comments:

Rhi said...

i want to see the picture!

Anonymous said...

LOL i'll put it up sometimes this week. i've gotta take the picture of it... you'll love it! x