Wednesday 19 September 2007

Good times...


So.
It's Wednesday. It's been raining all day. I don't feel very well. I had no post. This does not seem to be a very happy Wednesday.
Sure, I love the feeling of autumn that has suddenly come down over Wales in the last few days. And yes, I love to sit in my window seat and read books that bring my joy alive. But none of these make my Wednesday love today.
Today.
It's aaaaaall about the t.v.

Yeah yeah, I'm supposed to be this creative soul that believes in making a mess and painting your way through life. And that still stands. But today, is a good t.v. day. Heroes. Brothers and Sisters. What About Brian. And Sex and the City.

I don't care if it's numbing my brain and causing my creativity to die. I love these shows. And they are all on tonight. Tonight is a good night.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You can't beat a good TV night. I'm currently teaching myself to crochet in front of the tv, nearly time for Heroes lol! x

miss morgan... said...

mmmmm heroes!