Sunday 26 August 2007

OH YES!

New banner babies! To honour the arrival of one teeny lovelyhead!

Flo had Calum today at 1.22 am - which is loooong, because she emailed me yesterday saying she had been having contractions since 3 am her time (that's midnight uk time!). She went into hosp at 5 am her time, where they told her she definitely was in labour, but go home and come back within 2 hours. So bless her - it seems it was a long one! It was definitely epidural called for in my opinion!

I'm crazy working on the announcement for her right now. But I have it on good authority from Mr.Flo, that she is doing well still in hospital with Calum.

Ah *sigh* I just want to squeeze those cheeks!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to Flo and Mr.Flo and baby Calum :)
Video is great!! x

Anushka said...

congratulations Flo!

miss morgan... said...

haha too adorbs! and congrats!