Thursday 10 May 2007

Thursday Talk...


I am so excited!!! I now have unlimited internet access in the jungle!! Oh yeah!!! Things are getting better! :D

So sorry for not posting my Wednesday Love last week but "France Télécom" decided to cut everyone's internet so that they could get more money!!! Anyways! Everything has gone back to normal now!

I have been finding beauty in the changes that my body has been going through these past few days. Yes, it is a kind of strange to be a curvy lady at the moment, but I am enjoying it most of the days because I understand that my body is changing because of baby growing. Baby has been kicking a lot these days and I can't even describe what the feeling is like!!! It's just amazing. Only 3 months to go and I will be holding my precious baby for the very first time. I am so emotional right now!!! Oh my... I am going to give birth!!! :o I am so terrified!!! :s Wouldn't you be scared if you knew that a tiny human being was gonna come out of you in a few months time? I know I know. 11110000000 of women give birth everyday....!!! lol But this is my very first time, so give me grace! lol
I find it so amazing how a body changes and adapts itself to all the changes. Having a baby is such a miracle. I love my precious treasure so much.

Much love to you all, especially to you Rhi :) xxxx

1 comment:

Silvitanova said...

I've just talked about this with my boyfriend this morning.
That first I was thinking, how on earth will I be able to give birth. And that this feeling changed in my last months; I was looking forward to it, in the same way as I was preparing for a long run. Well, it was c-section, so I still don't know anything about it.
Have fun and all the best!