Saturday 11 October 2008

To you on your day

I posted a birthday love on 'talkative mind'.
But posting it on here is different. Because it's our blog.

Happy 25, Rhian.
You are a fantastic gal filled with so many things to give to whom wants to receive.
Your honesty shines and so does your love for the ones you cherish.
You sure know about wisdom, love, forgiveness and grace.
You've gone through many things that some people will never be able to relate.
Your transparency might bother some people.
But I know that's not important to you.
Because you are you. And you're content with that.
You have been an inspiration to so many. To me.
I know that our friendship hasn't always be 'rosy'.
And I'm sure that other people would have given up on it.
But I'm thankful that we didn't.
Thankful that we found each other again.

Enjoy your day. x

No comments: