Thursday 18 October 2007

Finally!


Blogger hasn't been working for me! But it is now, happy days.
This little beauty was part of my birthday present from Lucy. Isn't she pretty? I had been in Accessorize admiring these ladies, but not being able to justify purchasing one for myself - and then there she was! In my belated birthday package! She has legwarmers!
So. I'm taking a selfportrait/photo (either one) a day for this month, because it is the month that I turned 24. I really don't mind getting older. Some people freak out about it - my cousin does. She gets all depressed and miserable coz she has to add another year to her age. Me? I LOVE adding the years! Seriously. I can't wait to be proper old.
But this little lady has made me want to actually make a self portrait. So that is what I shall do. I thought I would post here, see if anyone (flo!) wants to do it aswell. She/he can be made out of anything. A paper doll with chanageable outfits, a reconed barbie complete with hand made accessories, a cloth rag doll, a box lady. You name it, i'm pretty sure its doable.
I have nooooooo idea what i'm doing. I just think it will be interesting to see how I 'make' myself. There's no deadline. Just an invite to do it with me :)
Chops away. Uni, boooooo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had to do that once in school. Some career guidance thing. All had to make a figure of ourselves and put it under the bottom of a bottle, like we were protected in a clear bell. I was holding some books.
God Hollyoaks is crap. Why am I commenting? Love you.

JB said...

that is a fun idea! i might give it a whirl!